Match Casino Bonuses
Casino bonuses are the life and soul of the online casino industry. It’s ultimately the casino’s main selling point. The main aim of casino bonuses is to lure new players to the site and to get them to sign up.
Also known as welcome, Sign-up or New deposit bonus offers, match casino bonuses are named because they match the percentage in the offer. Most of these offers come with a 100% match bonus offer.
There are two types of casino bonuses: one for first-time depositors and another one for existing players. Both offers come in the shape of a percentage which is based up to a maximum-specified value. Read the terms and conditions of your casino bonus before signing up and making a deposit, to ensure you get the best possible deal.
Whether you are a low or a high roller, these match casino bonuses offer you double the deposited money and allow you to extend your gameplay. You can expect a generous welcome with superb matching bonuses that will boost your bankroll.
Best Match Casino Bonuses
Why should you claim casino bonuses?
If you are familiar with the brick and mortar casino setting, then you might have heard the term ‘comps’. These comps include hotel rooms, tickets to shows, free meal vouchers, etc. The same applies to online casinos to some extent.
Since the players exist in a virtual world, the way casinos addressed this issue is by rewarding players with generous match deposit bonuses.
The majority of players would love to play with a bigger bankroll and more funds in their account. Although you are not obliged to take advantage of a casino bonus, it is always more advantageous to start your gambling journey with a bigger bankroll. Not only are the bonus offers easy to claim, but they will lengthen your gameplay significantly.
The most significant advantage of casino bonuses is that they can be claimed across a range of platforms: PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet. You can accept one bonus from your smartphone and continue playing on your desktop PC should you wish to.
Since online casinos don’t incur the same overhead fees as their land-based counterparts, they invest heavily in their players.
Essential tips about Casino Bonuses Online
Although it might be easy just to snap up any casino bonus that comes your way, you need to make sure that you read the terms and conditions before agreeing to a bonus. These terms include everything you would need to know about your bonus, including its value, wagering requirements, max caps, game restrictions and so on.
Here are the essential facts that you need to keep in mind when claiming a match casino bonus:
- You cannot cash them out: Although it might look like free money, the only way you’ll be able to convert cash bonuses into cash is by meeting the wagering requirements, which are specified in the terms and conditions.
- Bonuses come with game restrictions: In the majority of the cases, you cannot spend your bonus as you wish. Some games, such as live casino games, only contribute a small percentage towards wagering requirements.
- Bet sizes are restricted too: Online casinos can be incredibly fussy when it comes to bet sizes chosen by players when it comes to bonus play. Be it too big or too small, make sure you look up this information before claiming the bonus.
- Wagering requirements: Unless otherwise stated, all casino bonuses come with wagering requirements. It’s important to look at how much the wagering requirements are. If they are too high, it will be nigh impossible for you to cash out any winnings. The majority of casino bonuses come with 30x to 45x wagering requirements.
- Max caps: Online casinos will further put on a limit on the maximum amount of winnings you can win from bonus money. Even if you have met the wagering requirements and followed everything to at, they will still cap your winnings.
Different types of match casino bonuses
- First deposit bonus: This is a bonus that is awarded to players when they make their first deposit at an online casino.
- Multiple Deposit Bonus: Also known as a welcome casino bonus package, this type of bonus is a series of deposit bonuses. Instead of being just one deposit bonus, there would be three or more.
- High Roller Bonus: This type of bonus is aimed at players who like to make big deposits. We are talking prominent money figures, running into the thousands. Casinos tend to have exclusive bonuses reserved for these types of players.
- Free Spins Deposit Bonus: This type of bonus entails several free spins for a player who has signed up and made a deposit for the first time.
- Reload bonus: A reload bonus is available to existing players who have already taken advantage of the first deposit bonus. It is usually a match bonus.
How to claim a casino bonus
When it comes to claiming a bonus, there isn’t much to it. The process is fairly quick and painless. All you have to do is sign up for an account and make a deposit to gain access to the bonus. As already mentioned, don’t just sign up and make a deposit willy-nilly. Make sure that the casino is trustworthy and read the terms and conditions to ensure you are getting your hands on a good deal.
Follow these steps to ensure you get the best possible gambling experience:
- Click on one of the above links: The above casinos have been vetted and deemed trustworthy. If there is a bonus that appeals to you, claim it.
- Fill up the forms: Sign up for an account and supply your personal information.
- Read the fine print: Go over the terms and conditions and make sure you are happy before signing up. Keep in mind that signing up and agreeing to terms and conditions, are legally binding.
- Claim a bonus: Head to the Cashier page and make a deposit. Opt for the payment method that is best for you.
- Claim bonus code: These are quite rare but if you have a casino bonus code use it before clicking on deposit.
- Success: You are now a fully-fledged casino player. You should have a casino bonus in your account and ready to have some fun.
Remember that the above steps can vary from one casino to the next. All casino bonuses come with the terms and conditions that are legally binding. Make sure you go through them, or you risk having your day spoiled.